The name SPC floor is very easy to cause people to misunderstand. It is mentioned that SPC everyone thinks of plastic. Many people will also confuse SPC wooden floor with PVC pipes. Plastic has toxic chemicals and is harmful to the body.However, the n…
The name SPC floor is very easy to cause people to misunderstand. It is mentioned that SPC everyone thinks of plastic. Many people will also confuse SPC wooden floor with PVC pipes. Plastic has toxic chemicals and is harmful to the body.
However, the nature of SPC lock floor and plastic is not a thing. SPC is also called polyvinyl chloride. Polyvinyl chloride is an environmentally friendly and non-toxic renewable energy. It has long been used in everyone's daily life, such as kitchen utensils, medical Infusion tube bags, etc., its heat insulation is not to worry about.
At least the main component of the SPC floor is natural stone powder, which can contain all radioactive materials after inspection by relevant departments, and is also a new type of low-carbon and environmentally friendly decorative materials for ground construction. The SPC lock floor does not contain harmful chemicals such as indoor formaldehyde and benzene, nor does it have a radiation source. It belongs to green and environmentally friendly decorative materials and will not cause any damage to the body.
SPC floor, the wear resistance is three times that of wooden floor, seamless splicing guarantees no water leakage, waterproof and fireproof safety, ultra-thin design scheme has a wide range of installation, installation and operation, can be disassembled for 2 times without damage to the ground The floor can solve your worries.
SPC floor installation regulations have the following contents:
1. Ground base regulations: Concrete floors, terrazzo floors, floor tiles, natural marble and wooden floor pavements can be laid immediately.
2. Ground flatness regulations: cement self-leveling or leveling the ground.
3. Ground cleanliness regulations: pavement waste, gravel, etc., ensure that there is no residue to clean up.
4. Ground foundation regulations: General concrete ground flatness can be laid immediately.
5. Ground gap regulations: small gaps caused by foundation settlement can also be constructed.